How to Prioritize Your SEO Efforts
Table Of Contents
Recent PostsBest Video Editing Software Increasing Benefits of Link-less Brand Mentions How Do I Start a Dropshipping Business? Using Instagram To Generate Ecommerce Sales - What Smart Marketers Do How Blockchain is Affecting Content Creators on Social Media Digital Marketing Strategies That Are Still Ignored By Experts How To Sell Using Fear Facebook Marketing Is A Winner Customer Engagement Strategies How To Make A GIF For Facebook Ads Five Companies Changing the Game of Advertising The Dos And Don’ts Of Facebook Marketing For Real Estate Agents
If you run an ecommerce site, chances are you want to rank as high as possible in the search results so that you can get more traffic from people searching on Google and other search engines. But how do you decide what to work on first? Do you spend time coming up with quality content? Or should you focus on social media? The answer depends largely on what type of website you have and what your business goals are.
A Quick Link Building Guide
1. Find popular pages in your niche that rank well in Google and that you think you could improve upon.
2. Study their link profiles to see what kinds of links they have and how they got them.
3. Identify opportunities for getting similar links from other websites.
4. Reach out to the owners of those websites and ask for a link.
5. Track your progress over time to see how your efforts are paying off.
6. Make sure to diversify your link sources so that you’re not too reliant on any one website or type of link.
7. Regularly monitor your link profile to ensure all your links are still intact and that you’re not penalized by Google for anything shady.
Main Elements Of On-Page Optimization
SEO is important for any business that wants to be visible online, but it can be difficult to know where to start. Here are the most important elements of on-page optimization to help you prioritize your efforts:
A Quick on-page Copywriting Guide
1. Keep your headlines short, clear, and to the point.
2. Use strong keywords throughout your copy, but don’t stuff them in.
3. Structure your content in an easy-to-read format with clear headings and subheadings.
4. Write compelling meta descriptions for each page that include your target keywords.
5. Optimize your images by including descriptive alt text.
6. Create interesting and shareable content that will earn natural backlinks.
7. Monitor your progress with Google Analytics and make changes as needed.
Getting Started With Off-Page Optimization
Off-page optimization is just as important as on-page optimization regarding your website’s search engine ranking. Here are a few tips to get you started:
1. Create high-quality content that is shareable and linkworthy.
2. Promote your content on social media and other online platforms.
3. Build links from high-quality websites.
4. Monitor your website’s backlink profile and disavow any spammy or low-quality links.
5. Optimize your website for mobile users.
6. Localize your content to appeal to searchers in specific geographic areas.
7. Keep track of your website’s search engine rankings and organic traffic levels over time.
An On-Site Search Engine Optimization Checklist
1. Use keyword-rich titles and descriptions.
2. Optimize your website’s loading speed.
3. Structure your website’s hierarchy and navigation.
4. Optimize your website’s design and user experience.
5. Publish high-quality, keyword-rich content regularly.
6. Promote your content through social media and other channels.
7. Monitor your SEO progress and adjust your efforts accordingly.