How To Make A Poll On Facebook
Recent PostsTwitter vs Facebook Threads: What Industry Experts Say? 3 Basic Ways to Rank Your Ecommerce Website in Search Engine Pages Finding The Top Long Island Marketing Companies How to Get Verified on Instagram How Do I Calculate Shipping Costs? How Do I Start a Dropshipping Business? Hiring A Marketing Company Can Change Your Business Outlook! Confirmed: Google To Stop Showing Ads On Right Side Of Desktop Search Results Worldwide How Do You Do Facebook Marketing? Benefits Of Marketing With Facebook Facebook Marketing Is A Winner Key to Creating Loyal Customers
To create a poll on Facebook, follow these steps:
- Open Facebook and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Create” button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Poll” from the list of options.
- Enter the question you want to ask in the “Question” field.
- Enter the votes for the poll in the “Option 1” and “Option 2” fields. You can add up to four options in total.
- If desired, you can add a description and photo or video to your poll.
- When you’re finished, click the “Publish” button to post your vote to your timeline or a group or page you manage.
Your friends and followers can vote on the poll and see the results in real-time. You can also see your poll results by clicking on them and selecting the “See Results” option.
It’s important to note that you can only create a poll on Facebook using a desktop or mobile web browser, not the Facebook app. Votes can be made on personal timelines, in groups, or on pages you manage. You can also use a Facebook marketing agency to create Facebook Poll Ads.