How To Make A Poll On Facebook
Recent PostsFinding The Top Long Island Marketing Companies Why consistency in your marketing agency is essential in your success? The (Often) Forgotten Art of Sales in Digital Marketing Viral Marketing How to Launch Your Online Startup Right Now Tips For Creating High Converting Call to Action Copy White Hat SEO Provides Longer-Lasting Results when Compared to Black Hat SEO How Your Marketing Efforts Can Improve Your Customer Service Experience How ShaperMint Uses Facebook Ads Ebook Ad Examples Facebook + Email Funnels: The Perfect One-Two Combo For Growth Hacking Why Facebook is Still Number One for Social Media Marketing
To create a poll on Facebook, follow these steps:
- Open Facebook and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Create” button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Poll” from the list of options.
- Enter the question you want to ask in the “Question” field.
- Enter the votes for the poll in the “Option 1” and “Option 2” fields. You can add up to four options in total.
- If desired, you can add a description and photo or video to your poll.
- When you’re finished, click the “Publish” button to post your vote to your timeline or a group or page you manage.
Your friends and followers can vote on the poll and see the results in real-time. You can also see your poll results by clicking on them and selecting the “See Results” option.
It’s important to note that you can only create a poll on Facebook using a desktop or mobile web browser, not the Facebook app. Votes can be made on personal timelines, in groups, or on pages you manage. You can also use a Facebook marketing agency to create Facebook Poll Ads.