Last Updated on
If you want to have better results and return in your business promotion and marketing efforts, you must target the micro influencers and use them for your promotional benefits. A micro influencer is anyone who has even a little bit of following on Instagram. You will be surprised to know that there are a few specific brands that have over 3 million followers and tend to think that your brand is nowhere close to that.
However, there is nothing to panic. You do not really need a couple of thousands of followers to make an impact though several studies show that you will have optimal engagement even if you have just about one thousand followers. This is where the micro influencers come into effect and are great for business.
However, if you fall into the mid-range of followings, say about 1000 to 10,000+ followers, you can have a stronger engagement number. This can be really more impactful for your business brand.
Better ROI factor
If you launch a micro influencer campaign, you will have a better ROI as this does not have to be very costly either. Working with the influencers on Instagram will provide interesting though not surprising results.
Now, you may ask what is the difference between mega influencers and micro influencers and how do they affect your Instagram marketing campaign. Well here it is:
- Mega influencers will have a high engagement number but will have low sales but
- Micro influencers will have very low engagement numbers but will result in high sales.
The reason for this difference is that the micro influencers due to the smaller following will have a better personal relationship with them that will eventually result in a higher engagement rate.
Benefits of using micro influencers
With a personal relationship, these micro influencers will think your followers to be your friends, and they will think the same conversely.
- Working with them will result in more free Instagram likes, better connection, conversation, conversion, and better ROI.
- Additionally, most of these micro influencers are invested in this craft making them you most effective tool for targeting niche markets.
However, it is incredibly important to state the relation of the post and the influencers as per regulations imposed by the FCC.
Getting in touch
If you do not know how to get in touch with the influencers you can try out by searching for popular and your business-related hash-tags.
- Also look at your current followers to find a passionate fan that can be a micro influencer for your product.
- If you still cannot find any influencer, then you can use one of the different platforms that will help you to find micro influencers such as Grin and others.
Once you have found the right kind of influencer for your product, contact them through emails or their DMs. Know what to say and send them simple emails. Make sure that they get bonus contents for their channel and at the same time your business gets the desired exposure. It is a win-win scenario.