Do you have a website or blog? Every website owner or blogger wants his or her website to get the most followers and likes. The site’s success depends on its online visibility and the SEO techniques that are applied.
If you are just launching a website and would love to be on the top ranking of Google and other renowned search engines, then this post is a good read for you. Read on, understand what SEO is and learn a few tricks that you can apply to boost the techniques.
Truth be told, getting top rankings on search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing is one of the most important things that website owners look forward to. When your site or blog shows up on the first two pages of these search engines, your website traffic will go up and you will get more exposure. So, SEO is a practice that you must be familiar with for as long as you have a site or blog to run.
However, the search engine optimization techniques keep on changing from time to time. You may be practicing SEO but there are no good results to show for it. This is because some of these search engines use algorithms to give you a page rank, something that most people are unaware of. Fortunately for you, this article is meant to help you boost your SEO techniques within the shortest time possible.
- Choose your keywords well – Depending on what your website is about, choose keywords that relate to the site. If you have a hard time coming up with good keywords for your web content pieces, search for Google keywords, a Google AdSense website tool that allows you track and find appropriate keywords suggestions. Depending on the suggestions, you will be able choose keywords that are relevant and more likely to increase your online visibility.
- Improve on your content generation – Quality content is a big plus for website visibility. The truth is, no internet user will have the patience and the interest to go through a boring and valueless post. You must make your pieces interesting enough to capture the attention of the reader as well as convince them of clicking more and more of your pages.
In addition to this, your content should be original and plagiarism free. This is because the search engine algorithms will detect plagiarized content. If you submit plagiarized content on your site, you will lose your ranking and perhaps turn off your followers. Be unique and authentic; internet users and search engines loves authenticity.
That said, invest in a professional Cape Town based SEO Company expert someone who has knowledge and expert in boosting website traffic and search engine rankings.
- Make your site or blog mobile-friendly – Using Google’s Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP), you will be able to make your pages accessible through mobile phones. And now that millions of online visitors use their mobile phones to browse, this is something that you must consider. This will make it easy for the internet users to access your website and read through your content, which will increase traffic and boost sales in the end.
- Use top quality images when necessary – We cannot deny the fact that images are the first thing internet users will see before they even read through the first paragraph. You must convince them that your post is worth reading by giving them quality images.
Bottom-line is, top quality images that have a good caption (keyword included) will boost your rankings with Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Be active on social media platforms – If you want more followers, ‘do the social media thing’. Take advantage of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google Plus to market your site. However, to avoid spamming, don’t just do ads but also share useful information and post images with relevant descriptions. And make sure that you include your keywords in every post.
- Last of all, keep is short and simple – Do not bore the reader with too much information, especially if it is irrelevant. It is highly advisable for content generators and website owners to keep the content pieces short, simple and easy to comprehend.