5 Best + Free Facebook Ads Courses  [UPDATED]
Recent PostsHow to Come Up With a Business Name How To Create A Brand How To Get Paid on Instagram How To Remove Powered By Shopify Hiring A Marketing Company Can Change Your Business Outlook! How Do I Start a Dropshipping Business? Benefits Of Marketing With Facebook Facebook Marketing Is A Winner Confirmed: Google To Stop Showing Ads On Right Side Of Desktop Search Results Worldwide Key to Creating Loyal Customers How to Install the Facebook Pixel In Wordpress How To Market Infographics
Facebook is a powerful social media tool that allows you to promote your business and take your prospective customers on a conversion-focused journey. In this article, let’s take a look at the best Facebook Ads Courses so you can learn how to get the most out of your advertising budget.
Time Needed: 15 – 55 mins per course
Cert. Available: Yes (US$ 150)
If you really want to understand the fundamentals of Facebook Ads, enroll yourself into Facebook Blueprint eLearning. This Facebook Ads Course will take you through everything you need to know to get started on the platform.
Not only will you learn how to create ad campaigns for Facebook, but also learn how to use Instagram Ads to reach a wider audience.
Also, if you’re a Facebook Advertising Agency, you can work through the courses to attain verified credentials. The courses will walk you through advanced-level proficiency with Facebook Ads and costs US$ 150 to take the exam. If you pass, you’ll have a certified badge you can add to your website and marketing materials.
For the regular Facebook Ads Courses, these are completely free for anyone.
Available Facebook Ads Courses:
- Get started with Facebook
- Get started with advertising
- Learn advanced buying options
- Target the right audience
- Build awareness
- Drive consideration
- Generate leads
- Promote my app
- Increase online sales
- Increase in-store sales
- Choose ad formats
- Get creative inspiration
- Manage ads
- Measure ad performance
- Learn about Messenger
- Learn about Instagram
- Distribute and monetize content
#2 – The Complete Facebooks Ads Course – Beginner to Advanced by Udemy
Cost: $199.99 $11.99
Time Needed: 6+ hours
Cert. Available: Yes
Udemy is a popular online learning platform with courses covering a variety of topics. Their Facebook Ads Course is focused on helping you master Facebook Marketing Strategy, Facebook Ad Retargeting, Remarketing, and much more.
During their promotional period, you can enroll in this course for as little as $11.99 (regular price $199.99). The entire course includes:
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Udemy’s process involved comprehensive learning modules with quizzed and tasks to help you learn the material and integrate them into your Facebook Ad strategy.
If you’re an entrepreneur, blogger, or small business owner, this is a course most suitable for you.
What You’ll Learn in Udemy’s Facebook Ads Course:
- Set up your first campaign A-Z
- Avoid common mistakes that cost beginners a fortune
- Create a Facebook Sales Funnel
- Include discount coupons with Offer Ads
- Find out what ads perform best with Split Tests
- Advertising on Instagram
- Generate leads in two taps with Lead Ads
- Target website visitors, Facebook fans or email subscribers Custom Audiences
- Target people who are like your existing customers with Lookalike Audience
- Drive Ecommerce Sales with Dynamic Ads & Collection Ads
- Grow Your App with App Install & Engagement Ads
- Track Conversions With the Facebook Pixel
- Start a Facebook Ads Business
#3 – Free Facebook Ads Course by Galileo Univerity
Cost: $199.99 $11.99
Time Needed: 6+ hours
Cert. Available: Yes ($49)
If you’re looking for a University accredited Facebook Ads Course, check out Galileo University. They offer a comprehensive approach toward creating an effective advertising campaign, understanding Audience Insights, Facebook’s Pixels, developing and analyzing A/B tests, and more.
There are two requirements before you can enroll in this course. You will need:
After you register for the course using your email, you will have access to the dashboard. The course will be available at the scheduled time throughout the semester.
What You’ll Learn from Galileo University’s Facebook Ads Course:
- Create ads on Facebook Ads effectively.
- Develop an advertising campaign on Facebook.
- Find your target audience (segmentation) with Facebook tools for companies.
- Segment your audience to generate relevant content.
- Create strategies to obtain a considerable amount of likes in your Fan Page.
- Generate potential customers and increase sales through advertising on Facebook.
- Establish a brand’s web positioning on Facebook.
- Management of advertising and marketing on Facebook.
- Interpret advertising statistics on social networks and generate results reports.
#4 – Facebook Advertising Training Course by eMarketeers
Time Needed: 1 day
Cert. Available: Yes (Attendance Certification)
Looking for a Facebook Ads Course to be delivered in-person? The Facebook Advertising Training Course offered by eMarketeers is a full day course providing you with hands-on experience for improving your Facebook Ad Campaigns.
The course is designed to give you and/or your advertising team the in-house training to effectively set up your own Facebook Ads campaign.
Upon completion, you’ll receive digital copies of the course for future reference and 4 weeks of online support after the course is completed.
What You’ll Learn in eMarketeers’ Facebook Ads Course:
- Understand how to strategically plan your Facebook campaigns
- Consider your Facebook ads campaign and brief an agency/developer
- Create, develop and manage successful Facebook ads
- Understand your Facebook advertising options and challenges
- Monitor and measure your Facebook campaign performance
Other Resources to Learn Facebook Ads
There are many Facebook Ads Courses to help you improve your Facebook advertising efforts. To finish off this list, here are some of our resources revealing in-house strategies, ideas, and methods to help take your customers on a conversion-focused journey:
- Facebook Ad Design
- Facebook Video Ad Examples
- Facebook Ad Templates
- Instagram Ad Ideas
- Instagram Ad Costs
- Instagram Ad Specs & Sizing for 2019
Need immediate assistance with your Facebook advertising campaign? Send us a message and we’ll get in touch with ways we can help.