Methods to Set up Multiple Facebook Accounts
Table Of Contents
Recent PostsBest Video Editing Software Increasing Benefits of Link-less Brand Mentions How Do I Start a Dropshipping Business? Using Instagram To Generate Ecommerce Sales - What Smart Marketers Do How Blockchain is Affecting Content Creators on Social Media Digital Marketing Strategies That Are Still Ignored By Experts How To Sell Using Fear Facebook Marketing Is A Winner Customer Engagement Strategies How To Make A GIF For Facebook Ads Five Companies Changing the Game of Advertising The Dos And Don’ts Of Facebook Marketing For Real Estate Agents
Facebook has become much more than a platform that you would use to know how your cousin in another state or country is doing. Facebook was initially created solely for communication and sharing moments. However, managers have realized that the platform is more than sending greetings and photos. Features such as the Facebook sharer url has become an asset. A Facebook account is something no business owner would want to miss. Facebook has for a while now been playing an essential role in connecting businesses to their clients and vice. As the scale of business grows, the need to also expand one’s presence on social media rises.
Most businesses have multiple Facebook pages to run different types of campaigns and for various clients. The need to also have a neat interface in a bid to avoid confusion may also require you to have multiple Facebook accounts. How do you go about it?
There are two ways round setting up multiple Facebook accounts; this is when you have no existing page and when you have one.
Set up process for a page that has not been set up
- Log out
The first step would be to log out of Facebook. You probably are operating on a personal account at the moment. Do not mix it up.
- Once you have logged out, you will be required to create a fresh account. Also, remember that this new account should also have a separate email address.
- Is your new account ready? Then it is time for you to send a friend request to your initial or regular Facebook account. Why is this done? It is the way through which you will add an admin to the page. It is way simpler than any other existing means.
- After friending the normal account, you can now go back to the primary page.
- On the main page, create a page and go ahead and launch a campaign on the new page. You can do it by selecting Build Audience then employ Ads Manager.
- From there, you can now make your normal or initial profile the admin of the now new ads –account.
It is as simple as that. You will now realize that you can administrate the campaigns right from your normal profile. The billing will be the same for the created accounts. However, there is one thing that you should not forget to do, deleting the new or fake account.
- For an existing account, you will also be required first to log out.
- The next step will be creating a fake account, even using a different email address.
- Once that is done, you should friend your normal profile just like in the case of the account that had not been set up. What next? Well now, you will do it a little bit different.
- You should log back in using the normal profile. On logging in, now it is the time for you to make the fake profile admin.
- Now log back in using the fake profile and kick off your campaigns and make your normal profile admin to the ads-account.
If you carefully follow the guide, you will realize that at the end of it, your Ads-Manager will be displaying all the different accounts. You will be able to manage them from one profile. Creating multiple Facebook accounts makes it less tedious to manage campaigns for various clients and also make payment. Follow the guide and get to enjoy what the various accounts features bring.