How PPC and SEO Work Hand in Hand to Deliver Better Results?
Recent Posts5 Ways AI Will Shape the Graphic Design Industry in 2024 Finding The Top Long Island Marketing Companies How to Get Verified on Instagram How Do I Calculate Shipping Costs? How Do I Start a Dropshipping Business? Hiring A Marketing Company Can Change Your Business Outlook! Confirmed: Google To Stop Showing Ads On Right Side Of Desktop Search Results Worldwide How Do You Do Facebook Marketing? Benefits Of Marketing With Facebook Facebook Marketing Is A Winner How to Install the Facebook Pixel In Wordpress Key to Creating Loyal Customers
You must have heard about PPC and SEO, but are you aware of how the two can attract additional visitors, boost your revenue or increase your leads? Do the two have a relationship or are they unrelated? This article will highlight how PPC and SEO work hand in hand and affect one another, as well as examine some practices to combine the two. Toward the end of the article, you will have a good understanding of how combining two marketing methods augment your site and offer better results.
SEO is a straightforward term that is a process through which a site can be augmented to have a better ranking in the search engines for targeted phrases and keywords. For instance, writing rich product descriptions is a must if you have a company that deals with beauty products and wishes to improve your site’s ranking. It should contain the phrase “beauty products,” rewrite the meta descriptions and page titles which include this text, acquire links from beauty-related websites, and most importantly, speed up your site. These are examples of how a place can augment its search engine optimization. To know more, contact a reliable and experienced Great Lakes SEO Agency.
Pay per Click or PPC refers to advertising you view at the top or side of searches, especially on Google, Yahoo, and Bing, among others. It is referred to as Pay per Click because the organizations which place them will pay for the advertisements the moment they click on them and otherwise do not pay anything. These ads will represent a cost-effective way of acquiring new customers. The cost, however, to bid on a particular phrase or word varies. On the one hand, some may be affordable, and on the other, there may be some that may cost a considerable amount per click due to extreme competition.
Will PPC affect SEO or Vice Versa?
If you are new to SEO or PPC, a common question may come to your mind: will PPC affect SEO or vice versa? The answer from a technical point of view is No. PPC ads will not affect a site’s ranking, and a website’s ranking cannot affect the ads. The two can work together to make the entire marketing plan better.
Ways in Which PPC and SEO Together Can Augment a Website
Look at how PPC and SEO can work together to improve your site, boost your revenue and increase your leads.
- Higher Search Engine Presence– To improve your site with search engine optimization will give it a better opportunity to rank on Google’s first page or grab the number one position for just one keyword or more that you target. When you purchase Pay per Click advertisements for that particular keyword with high bids, it will help your ad appear close to the page top when a person searches that keyword. When you perform both for that specific keyword, which means purchasing PPC ads and optimizing the site, you are sure that the brand will dominate the search results well, giving you a better opportunity to capture valuable clicks.
- Recover the Search Engine Clicks that are Missed– If your brand has already reached the top position for a specific keyword purchasing a PPC ad will no longer be necessary. Appearing on one page twice will do no good. Remember, when a PPC ad is paused, this can impact your traffic negatively even though the website is naturally ranking. When you rely on a Pay per Click ad, you can automatically recover the interest and clicks from searchers, which you may have missed otherwise. PPC will aid you in grabbing traffic from people on the lookout for your services or products and a minimum sum often.
- Reach Previous Visitors- Your website may rank well because of your SEO efforts and grabbing decent visitors, yet some potential leads or shoppers take time to make up their minds. Here SEO and PPC can be clubbed together in the form of remarketing to bring such visitors back to the website to complete their conversion or purchase later. Take, for instance, if a person is buying home supplies on your site yet needs time to consider it; you can purchase ad space from any website under the network Google to show them advertisements for the same supplies later on. It will help remind them to return to your site and complete the purchase. When you combine PPC and SEO in this manner, you can connect with the previous visitors, encouraging them to return and finish the buying process or convert into a lead. In the absence of remarketing, they are likely to forget you.
- Test New SEO Keywords Through PPC- SEO, as we all know, is time-consuming and requires a lot of expense and research. You may plan to target a particular keyword or phrase through SEO but may be in a fix whether this will pay off. A critical means of testing an SEO keyword’s viability will be through PPC. Pick a suitable keyword and buy for the same a PPC ad. For a while, monitor the results and check the site’s performance. If the version is promising, you need to optimize your website. As PPC is quite pocket-friendly, you can test the waters within the search engines without having to invest significant expense or time in modifying your site to make it search-engine friendly.
- More brilliant Decision Making- Last but not least, the combination of PPC and SEO can provide you with vast data about decision-making purposes. You can examine similar metrics both from your PPC and SEO campaigns, such as,
- Conversion rate
- Time on site
- Exit and bounce rates
- Click Through Rate
Consult an expert immediately if you wish to succeed online and make the most of SEO and PPC.