Trinity Hills Co
Our Father's Day landing page for a men's grooming brand increased Conversion Rate by 117%, AOV (Average Order Value) by 32% and much more!
Conversion Rate Increase
Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) Increase
Average Order Value (AOV) Increase
We knew this was a highly giftable product for Father’s Day, so we wanted to make a big impact. We made dedicated landing pages to promote a high-AOV (Average Order Value) bundle as a gift for dads and discounted the bundle to make.
Our Landing Page Layout
- Header relevant to the consumer (Get Dad a Gift He’ll Love), plus the discount offer on the bundle and a scarcity appeal.
- Hero Image featuring the product clearly.
- Benefits/Features with a CTA (Click To Action) button.
- Social Proof (UGC images).
- More features/benefits, showing social proof and credibility more mobile-first layout, simple design, less-is-more approach.
Ads That Did Not Go To This Landing Page
- Conversion Rate: 6%
- ROAS (Return On Ad Spend): 1.65
- Spend: $5.5k
- AOV (Average Order Value): $49
Ads That Used This Landing Page
- Conversion Rate: 13% (117% improvement)
- ROAS (Return On Ad Spend): 2.12 (28% improvement)
- Spend: $16.5k (200% improvement)
- AOV (Average Order Value): $65 (32% improvement)
Clickthrough Rates were the same. The main differences happened after clicking the ads – on the landing page and website.
What are you waiting for?